We saved you the trouble by featuring only the best HID Conversion kits which we at BulbFacts highly recommend from our extensive lab and road testing.
Updated December 18th, 2018
The Brightest (Furthest Distance) HID Kit
Best for Projector Style Headlights in the low beams
The DeAutoLED HID kit is the best and brightest HID Conversion kit we have tested yet, even beating out the very Popular Morimoto XB Elite HID Kit. It not only shines bright, but includes UV coating on the bulbs, and a fully compatible CAN-BUS ballast for newer cars that require it.
4.8 Star Overall Rating
- +309% More Low-Beam Light (3580 Peak Hotspot/Distance vs 876 for Halogen)
- 5700k Color Temperature (pure white, blue hint) vs 3400k for Halogen (very yellow) *5000k model tested
- $113 after 10% off Coupon Code FACT10
- True Lifetime Warranty
The Best Overall Value HID Kit
Best for Projector Style Headlights in low & high beams
DDM Tuning Premium/Plus
When we tested the top HID kits from Amazon, we were very surprised by DDM Tuning. The 'Plus' model they offer is by far the brightest from anything in the sub $100 range, and offers a true pure white, almost OEM looking color, while offering many sizes, great construction, and a great price.
4.4 Star Overall Rating
- +239% More Low-Beam Light (2970 Peak Hotspot/Distance vs 876 for Halogen)
- 5150k Color Temperature (pure OE white) vs 3400k for Halogen (very yellow) *5500k model tested
- $50 - $74 Cost Group, Reasonable Price
- Lifetime Warranty
Don't forget to check out the HID Kit Lab Test Chart!