We saved you the trouble by featuring only the best HID/Xenon kits which we at BulbFacts highly recommend from our extensive lab and road testing.
Updated January 13th, 2019
The Best Overall Xenon Bulb Upgrade
OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited
The OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited (NBU) bulbs offer both great low beam and high-beam output for vehicles with a bi-xenon setup. They even beat out the newer Night Breaker Lasers (NBL)! The color is just a bit whiter than OE, but if your'e looking for a whiter bulb, check out the Night Breaker Lasers or the Philips Xtreme Vision Gen2. The OSRAM NBU's are a great upgrade from your old worn out OE bulbs and are backed with the quality OSRAM stamp!
4.2 Star Overall Rating
- +26% More Low-Beam Light, +7% More High-Beam Light, & +5% More Total Lumens
- 4450k Color Temperature (simliar to OE, tad whiter) vs 4200k for OEM bulbs
- About $105 after Promotions (check PowerBulbs for latest available Coupons) *D2S
The Best COLOR Upgrade
OSRAM Cool Blue Boost (CBB)
The OSRAM CBB Kit has an incredibly bright low-beam hotspot (only 2% behind the OSRAM NBU), making it the best kit when you are concerned with your distance down the road, and sporting a new color. High-beam output is just a bit brighter than OE brightness too.
3.9 Star Overall Rating
- +24% More Low-Beam Light, +5% High-Beam Light, & -4% Total Lumens (due to the cooler color)
- 5450k Color Temperature (pure white, hint of blue) vs 4200k for OEM bulbs
- About $130 after Promotions (check PowerBulbs for latest available Coupons) *D2S
The Best Xenon Bulb Upgrade Value
Morimoto xb (5500k model)
The Morimoto XB's have been around for a while, and come from a quality company. Although not quite on par with Philips or OSRAM, these bulbs are a great buy for those wating a good product while saving a lot of money. They are engineered with Philips Quart glass, and are about on-par with stock brightness. The best part is the color temperature of 6050k (5500k model tested) giving your vehicle a fresh new look while maintaining good visibility at night.
1.8 Star Overall Rating
- +1% More Low-Beam Light, -14% High-Beam Light, & -7% Total Lumens
- 6050k Color Temperature (white with some blue) vs 4200k for OEM bulbs
- Only about $50, Great Buy
The Best Extreme budget Xenon Bulb
Don't let the 1.7 Star rating fool you, this kit still provides good light output at an incredible price point! Most HID bulbs from Amazon lack the precise mounting system, however these have them! If you can't afford the major brands, or just don't want to spend much to get your xenon headlights back in order, look no further than the RCP Xenon Bulbs.
1.7 Star Overall Rating
- -6% Low-Beam Light, -20% High-Beam Light, & -8% Ambient Light
- (N/A, coming soon) Color Temperature vs 4200k for OEM bulbs
- Under $20, Extreme Budget Buy
Don't forget to check out the OE HID Lab Test Chart!