We saved you the trouble by featuring only the best LED kits which we at BulbFacts highly recommend from our extensive lab and road testing.
Updated December 18th, 2018
The Brightest (Furthest Distance) LED Kit for reflectors
Best for Reflector Style Headlights in the low beams
This LED Kit has the brightest hotspot, which in turn translates into a very long distance of light down the road with over 4X the peak light output making driving at night a much safer experience. You won't find another LED kit as bright as DeAuto's Low-Beam LEDs. They are 1.5X brighter than the next brightest kit!
5.4 Star Overall Rating
- +340% More Low-Beam Light (7080 Peak Hotspot/Distance vs 1610 for Halogen)
- 6100 Total Lumens/kit (vs 3280 for Halogen)
- 5700k Color Temperature (pure white, blue hint) vs 3400k for Halogen (very yellow)
- $135 after 10% off Coupon Code FACT10
- True Lifetime Warranty
The Best Overall Value LED Kit for reflectors
Best for Reflector Style Headlights in low & high beams
For Amazon LED models, this kit blows everything out of the water, and features an incredible hotspot for a CREE chip design. They are 3X brighter than Halogen at an incredible price point, nothing comes close at this price, and they ranked #1 in all Amazon kits from our testing.
4.6 Star Overall Rating
- +199% More Low-Beam Light (4820 Peak Hotspot/Distance vs 1610 for Halogen)
- 5540 Total Lumens/kit (vs 3280 for Halogen)
- 6150k Color Temperature (white, some blue) vs 3400k for Halogen (very yellow)
- $40 - $59 Cost Group, Very Reasonable
- 1 Year Warranty
The Brightest/Furthest distance LED Kit for projectors
Best for Projector Style Headlights
Because of the design on these LED Headlights, they are able to produce an extremley high-powered beam, especially with projector style headlights.
5.1 Star Overall Rating
- +246% More Low-Beam Light (3030 Peak Hotspot/Distance vs 876 for Halogen)
- 5570 Total Lumens/kit (vs 3280 for Halogen)
- 6450k Color Temperature (white/light blue) vs 3400k for Halogen (very yellow)
- $80 - $99 Cost +10% off with Coupon Code BULBFACT
The Best Value LED Kit for Projectors (with the best overall light spread)
Best for Projector Style Headlights
The Katana kit is quite incredible, and is praised by many people as working very well. The cost is reasonable, and they ranked a very close #2 on our charts next to the Hikari Ultra kit when it comes to projector style headlights.The overall light spread is even better than Hikari, if your car lacks fog lights, this kit is for you!
4.7 Star Overall Rating
- +221% More Low-Beam Light (2810 Peak Hotspot/Distance vs 876 for Halogen)
- 7680 Total Lumens/kit (vs 3280 for Halogen)
- 5950k Color Temperature (white, minimal blue) vs 3400k for Halogen (very yellow)
- $40 - $59 Cost, Very Reasonable
The Best OEM (PURE WHITE) Color LED Kit & Most sizes avail.
Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0
The Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0's offer great output while maintaining that OE Style of White Color Temperature (Kelvin) at 5250k. Nothing else comes close to this natural looking color. You'll see a pure white with no blue. If your looking to keep a stock look to your vehicle, look no further than the premium quality Morimoto's. They offer almost every size too which works great for people trying to match their low beam headlights, foglights, high beams, etc.
4.2 Star Overall Rating
- +170% More Low-Beam Light in Reflectors, +165% More Low-Beam Light in Projectors
- 6150 Total Lumens/kit (vs 3280 for Halogen)
- 5250k Color Temperature (pure white, no blue) vs 3400k for Halogen (very yellow)
- $115 Cost after 5% off with coupon code M5OFF